Why give The Mastery Club or The Hidden Order to your kids for Christmas? (Read to the bottom for special deal!)
The Mastery Club
The Hidden Order
|- for entertaining, effortless education
- so they realise the power of their mind and self-talk
- encourages them to set bigger goals
- provides characters who model empowered behaviour
- builds confidence
- helps them understand the dynamics behind bullying
- many character lessons
- value of resilience
- benefits of adversity
- ability to see beyond obstacles ('the Invisible'!)
- power of visualisation to tackle goals and challenges
- useful tools like treasure mapping
- inspires leadership
- prompts gratitude
- wakes them up to the intelligence in the cosmos
- inspires non-resistance to challenges and a creative response
- introduction to universal laws
- idea of the world as their mirror
- discourages victim behaviours
- a manual for living - at last! ;)
- centring and balancing
- shows how judgements are an expression of limited perception
- 'it’s not what happens, it’s how you respond that matters'
- encouragement to keep going, take action, apply the principles
- encouragement to repeat useful thoughts!
- 'what you think about, you bring about'
- promotes responsibility
- builds emotional intelligence
- helps them to understand family/relationship dynamics better
- inspires greater courage in the face of obstacles
- inspires self-mastery
- inspires independent thinking vs being one of the crowd/peer-pleasing
- encourages strength of character
- draws together science and spirituality
- takes them beyond fantasy magic into ‘real magic’
- introduces them to the ‘grand organised design'
- delicious healthy meal ideas
- inspiration to form their own Mastery Club
- because planting seeds like these in their minds will grow useful and empowering attitudes and behaviours that can be applied to all life areas and will last for life.
|- profound philosophy explained simply
- finer distinctions about goal-setting
- insights into how the brain works
- the powerful idea that experiences are neutral – we decide what they mean
- our values influence our perception
- standing on your own two feet, stepping up in responsibility
- taking on bigger challenges and how they serve us
- how the scientific Law of Conservation affects all of us, every day
- balance: the dark side of positive thinking, the downside of realising one’s dreams
- thought-provoking ideas about health and illness, war and peace
- an empowering look at cancer
- insights into indigenous wisdom
- it’s not fair – or is it?
- wake-up re the ‘hidden order’; 'there are no mistakes'
- how to make goals SMART the Mastery Club way!
- honouring feminine energy and the rite of passage into puberty
- the idea of Medicine Walks as a way of gaining insights
- the seven ways of thinking and the seven levels of the brain they relate to
- the power of owning the mirror/reflections/projections
- the heart-centred position of caring vs being careful or careless of others
- doing it hard purposefully; the leader's approach to life
- recognising that true love is a balance of support and challenge
- how the Law of Magnetism balances the Law of Resonance & Vibration, and what this means in our lives
- how dark times fit into the grand order
- how everyone has two sides, even apparent 'saints' and 'villains'
- the secret power of invisibility
- how they can time travel right now
- real life magic spells (because their word is their wand...)
- fantasy goals vs real goals
- to a master, nothing goes wrong
- the cosmos is governed by an extraordinary degree of order
- everything is energy! everything is light!
- waves and particles and the observer effect
- the ancient teaching that we become what we judge
- the scientific principle that nothing is missing; it's just in another form
- the mysterious principle that 'we get what we are, not what we want'
- the power of love…
- they’ll understand the purpose of life!
- because all purchases of The Mastery Club book or audio (USB) and/or The Hidden Order book or audio (USB) will cost 25% LESS for the entire month of December as our festive season gift to you! Just enter the code DEC2015DEAL.
(Actually, we’re going to give you that special deal on any of our products, including The Champion Series children’s picture books, The Boy Who Barked (about Dr John Demartini) and The Boy Who Found His Pulse (about Don Tolman), and my writing e-course Writing (& Life) Mastery. So knock yourself out – grab some deals! DEC2015DEAL is your code.)