In case you’ve joined recently and you’re wondering about the title, ‘The WHOLE News’, it’s a reference to the fact that every experience in life is governed by the Law of Polarity – everything is two-sided, so we’ll never encounter an only bad or only good experience, or an only good or only bad person. This seems like common sense but it does get confronting when we apply the principle to those big issues like war and violence. How can those things be ‘good’?
Well, believe it or not, once you start to probe you can find blessings in even the most awful and confronting situations. But even minor crises are worth exploring. There is a feeling of relief and lightness when something that has been a source of guilt or anxiety shows itself to also have been a source of growth and gifts for yourself or others.
I'm vastly wealthy when it comes to family, friends, doing work I love, health... and am still translating my financial wealth over from the invisible. Last Sunday I attended 'The Demartini Method for Groups' led by Tanya Cross. This day is an opportunity to apply the Demartini Method to any issue in your life that is causing an emotional ‘charge’, whether it’s positive or negative. The purpose is to find the balance and order in every situation and arrive at a point of gratitude for it as it is, warts and all. It can be very profound to have the blinkers removed and acknowledge the ‘whole news’ about a particular life event; to move beyond judgement into gratitude.
So, of course, I spent some time applying the Method to money, and taking the time to appreciate how NOT managing it well has blessed and benefited my family and others around me. Here's an excerpt from the list:
* empowered my children to save and value money
* empowered them to be indpendent very young and follow their star
* drove me to learn and study with many inspiring people
* which has benefited them financially!
* taught me gratitude for small, simple things
* saved me from frittering money away
* pushed me to clarify my values and spending money on highest priorities
* enabled my partner to step up and be generous
* pushed me to deal with issues of embarrassment or shame
* made me truly honour the principle that every experience is divine and a blessing...
for more information about her next events in Sydney or Melbourne. And if you’d like to experience Dr Demartini ‘direct’, he is running his signature program The Breakthrough Experience in Melbourne on the weekend of 15-16 November. (It also happens to be his 60th birthday, so I suspect this will be a blockbuster event.)